AS1-A Double Grip
Model "AS1-A" drag block mechanically set double grip anchor is designed for extreme durability and well as debris tolerant. This anchor is designed after the AS1-X packer but is more compact with removal of the center stack elements and seal found in its counterpart.
This anchor is suited for treating, testing, injecting, pumping wells, and flowing wells deep or shallow. Some of the parts are common with its bigger sibling making potential redress both convenient and quick.
The double grip nature of the anchor allows it to be set in tension or compression, depending on well conditions. The J-Siot design allows easy setting and releasing; 1/4" turn right-hand set, right-hand release. With the variety of ]-slot designs this anchor can be set in tandem with other packers. This anchor is also equipped with a straight pickup emergency shear release.
- Based on proven AS1-X Packer design
- Can be set with tension for shallow well applications
- Can be left in tension, compression or neutral
- Standard 1/4 Turn Right Hand Set, configurable for others
- Sets securely in any hardness casing, including premium grades
- Drag Blocks for optimal setting and releasing control
- Adjustable Emergency Shear Release